WHY TYSA SELECT?
Triumph Soccer Select Program is open to all qualifying players from the ages of U13-U18. The Select Program is aimed towards players that are looking for a challenging, positive experience, while tapping into their full potential.
- Curriculum focused on developing the “four pillars” of the game, technical, tactical, physical and mental.
- A club uniformed style of play that helps players better understand positional roles and responsibilities
- Individual post season evaluation (fall/spring).
- Goalkeeper Clinics.
- Friday night Ball Mastery for selected age groups.
- College Recruitment Advice (U15 – U19).
- Identify players for the Olympic Development Program.
- All players will be evaluated for the purpose of placing them in the appropriate developmental program.
- Professional training.
- Competitive games played on the weekend.
- Teams will travel and participate in tournaments.
- Defined system of play.
SELECT (U13 – U19)
U13 – U15: $1,790 – $1,940
• Tournament Fee: $275 (covers 5 tournaments)
• Gold level teams train 3x per week ($1,940)
• Green/Black level train 2x per week ($1,790)
• Fees include: fall, winter, spring training
U16 – U17 (Fall Only): $1,160
• Tournament Fee: $110 (covers 2 tournaments)
• Teams train 3x week
• Fees include: fall training
• Uniforms (kit will be used for 2023/2024 and 2024/25 seasons)
• Any tournaments beyond those included in tournament fee
• Travel expenses
TYSA Academy/Select will be wearing a new uniform for the 2023/24 and 2024/25 seasons! Uniforms are not included in the fee.
Should a team opt to participate in any additional tournaments outside of those pre-determined by the Executive Director, any player participating in the added event will be responsible to pay their share of the tournament cost, plus any travel expense incurred.
For your convenience, TYSA offers a Payment Plan which divides registration fees into monthly installments. If you feel you may need additional assistance, you may apply for aid. We ask that you submit your application prior to tryouts if at all possible so that we may offer the aid at the time of player commitment.